Changes being made to your Federal Benefits and to your Federal Employee Retirement Plans, can delay your retirement. Knowing this pertinent information concerning your retirement can help you reach your retirement goals.
- When can I retire?
- How much income will I receive at retirement?
- How much will my spouse receive?
- How much will my FEGLI cost me at retirement?
- What are my investment & retirement options with with my TSP?
We can provide you with an individualized report and consultation with a Federal Benefit Specialist. This report given will identify your: Federal Employee Group Life (FEGLI), Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS), Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS), Federal Employee Retirement System Supplement, Offset, Thrift Savings Plan projections and Long Term Care.
The Federal Employee Benefits Assistance Agency, LLC can answer your questions and more!
Please fill out our Secure the Benefit Analysis Worksheet online or call (256) 467-4520 to request worksheets faxed to you
Specific Pages: (Each Page May Include Multiple Pages):
- Summary: Personal, Employment, Retirement, Annuities, TSP, FEGLI
- Planned & Projected Retirement: High 3 Changes, Age and Other Penalties, Annuities (Self, With / Without Survivor)
- Retirement Benefits: Employee & Survivor, Survivor Benefit Cost over time
- Annuity Benefits: Employee Benefits, Survivor Annuity Plan (SAP), Survivor’s Benefit, and Costs
- Projected Retirement Annuities With COLA: Annuities (Self,With/Without Survivor) – Monthly, Annual Accumulated Survivor Costs
- FERS Supplement Calculations Analysis and Projections with Social Security Calculations Analysis and Projections
- CSRS Offset Calculations Analysis and Projections with Social Security Calculations Analysis and Projections
- TSP Summary: Current Contributions, Continuing Contributions
- TSP: Savings (Current & Projected), Existing Savings, Contributions, Projected Savings, & Withdrawal Projections (18 types)
- TSP Detailed Savings Projections
- FEGLI Summary: Current Coverage and Costs; Future Coverage and Costs
- FEGLI: Coverage (Basic, A, B, and C) and Costs (Current and Projected)
- Government LTC Benefits Cost Analysis
- Private Sector LTC Benefits Cost Analysis
- Benefits Cost Analysis: FEGLI and Survivor Benefit Costs are calculated over time
- Retirement Eligibility: Age and Service (All) Details
- Creditable Service: Civilian, Military, Sick (CSRS only)
- High 3 Average: Pay Changes, Monthly High 3 Changes (Historical and Projected)
- Military Service: Credit, Repayment (deposit), Cost and Penalty
- Deposit: Amount Owed, Penalties and Costs (current and projected)
- Redeposit: Amount Owed, Penalties and Costs (current and projected)