Results-Driven Retirement Planning
Let F.E.B.A.A. help you to maximize your retirement income and minimize your risk, while also helping you to reduce taxes. We specialize in asset protection and preservation which we believe to be at least as important as getting the best return on your money.
In regards to Retirement Planning, F.E.B.A.A.. objective is to help clients protect, preserve, and safely grow their retirement savings while avoiding and/or reducing income taxes, estate taxes, capital gains taxes, and probate. F.E.B.A.A.. uses strategies designed to increase spendable income, as well as helping seniors avoid Medicaid spend-down of their assets when nursing home care is needed.
F.E.B.A.A. has a primary objective to develop strategies for asset protection for clients, as well as provide to you our knowledge in the field of financial planning enabling you to make sound and informed decisions regarding your assets. A complete personalized review will be conducted of your estate and recommendations will be made of ways to potentially increase you assets, income distribution, and guarantee principal.
The decision to retire is a big one and one you should consider carefully. The last thing an employee wants to do is retire and miscalculate their income and have to go back to work in retirement!
In order to determine when you should retire you must consider several important factors. We’ve listed a few of them below:
- Are you eligible? Have you met the age and years of service requirement?
- What will your expenses be in retirement and is your retirement income sufficient to maintain your standard of living?
- Have you factored in the increased cost of health insurance in retirement?
- Should you elect a survivor benefit and if so how much?
- How do you make sure your spouse has health insurance in retirement in the event of your premature death?
- Do you understand your Social Security benefits and the implications of starting benefits at age 62 versus 66 and older?
- Have you considered buying Military time?
- Do you know what role your TSP will play in your retirement? How long will your money last and should you leave the money in the TSP?
- Is the TSP the best place to leave your hard earned money?
In addition to the above issues there are countless other areas that are unique to each employee that must be considered as well. We encourage all federal employees to use us as a resource and contact us to set up a Free Benefits Review. Contact us today to setup a free retirement planning review.